27 Acres -Seguin Commercial Development Opportunity
27 +/- Acre Commercial Development Opportunity. This great tract is located at the corner of SH 123 and Heideke Rd and has potential for retail, multi-family, and/or industrial development.
- Agricultural A-I and
- Light Industrial
Potential to be rezoned.
- Location, Location, Location
- High visibility in major growth Area
- Hard corner of 123 and N. Heideke
- Major retailers, hotels, and national home builders in the immediate area
- Water and sewer at property. There is a 12” water and 10” sewer line that traverses the frontage of this property. (Check Utility Providers capacity and availability)
- High growth market projections
- Seguin ISD
SH- 123- 1230 +/- FT
Heideke- 330 +/- FT
“Seguin’s housing market is booming. There are currently over 11,000 residential housing units that are either tied to a development that is under construction, or tied to a development with plans in review by the City of Seguin. Currently, there are twenty-one subdivisions under construction within the City of Seguin, and more are expected to break ground in the near future.”
Seguin Residential Growth Highlights (as of September 20, 2021):
- 11,611 Housing Units in Development Pipeline
- 20+ New Residential Subdivisions Currently Under Construction
- 2,909 (or 25.1%) of the 11,275 Housing Units in Development Pipeline Have Been Platted
- 1,523 (or 46.9%) of the 2,909 Platted Housing Units Have Been Issued a Building Permit
- 676 (or 5.9%) of the 11,275 Housing Units Have received Certificate of Occupancy
|State Highway 123 & Interstate 10||2019 TXDoT AADT Count||2035 TXDoT AADT Estimate|
|IH 10 East of SH 123 Bypass||40,466||67,100|
|IH 10 West of SH 123 Business||46,261||83,540|
|IH 10 Between SH 123 Business & SH 123 Bypass||39,630||85,770|
|SH 123 Between IH 10 & US 90||19,330||32,580|
For more information, please download the brochure.
Broker does not make any representations, warranties or covenants of any kind or character, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the quality or condition of the property, the suitability of the property for any and all activities and uses which Purchaser may conduct thereon, compliance by the property with any laws, rules, ordinances, or regulations of any applicable governmental authority, or habitability, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, and specifically, Broker does not make any representations regarding hazardous waste, as defined by the Texas Solid Waste Disposal Act and the regulations adopted thereunder; or the United States Environmental Protection Agency regulations or disposal of any other hazardous or toxic substance in or on the property; or the Endangered Species Act of 1973; or for live oak decline, oak wilt or any other natural phenomena. All information furnished is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made to the accuracy thereof, and is submitted subject to prior sale, withdrawal, or other changes in price and or terms without notice.